Grandview Mountain Cottages
Grandview Mountain Cottages has two elegantly furnished cottages, Pinecone and Honeysuckle, high atop the Cumberland Plateau on a stagecoach run that crossed their 145 acre farm and woodlands in the 1800's. They are just minutes away from Piney Falls State Natural area and the beautiful views of Grassy Cove in Cumberland County.
Papa Phil and Ilaeka opened their two guest cottages to the public in 2008 and manage the property and can help with tourist, garden and historical advice about the area. Guests are invited to explore their farm, pond, streams and forests at their leisure. If you have a question or just want to say hi, please feel free to knock on their farmhouse door or give them a ring. They want to make your stay as comfortable and fun as possible.
For More Information
2392 Possum Trot Road
Grandview, TN 37337
Phone: (423) 365 4412
- Piney Falls State Natural Area, 1.9 miles away
- Piney River Segment of the Cumberland Trail, 5.1 miles away
- Red Barn Restaurant and Grill, 5.5 miles away
- Stinging Fork Falls State Natural Area, 7.5 miles away
- Ozone Falls State Natural Area, 8.2 miles away