Hemlock Bluff Cabin
Hemlock Bluff Cabin is a private oasis tucked away on a beautiful, secluded lot that borders over 800,000 acres of protected forests, rivers and streams in the Upper Cumberland Plateau area of Tennessee and Kentucky. You can walk off the back of our lot directly into the adjacent Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area, Daniel Boone National Forest, Pickett State Park, and Pickett State Forest.
First-class amenities: Outdoor fireplace. Indoor fireplace. Amazing views. Fully-appointed cook's kitchen with gas stovetop. Huge decks. Jacuzzi hot tub. Two-person Jacuzzi master bath tub tucked into dramatic bay window. Basement Funroom with bar, foosball and ping pong table. Satellite TV. Hemlock Bluff cabin is pet-friendly, too.
For More Information
Obey Blevins Road
Jamestown, TN 38556
- Loree Guest Ranch, 0.2 miles away
- Laurel Fork Rustic Retreat, 0.5 miles away
- Charit Creek Lodge, 0.9 miles away
- Pickett State Park , 3.4 miles away
- Cherokee Ridge Camp & Cabins, 4.1 miles away
- TN's 127 Sale Bed & Breakfasts - Created 07/20/2012