This is a little college town pizza place with great beer and rave reviews for their thin crust pizza. If you are visiting sewanee for a University tour or event or going hiking nearby, this is a great place to get your beer and pizza fix.
As one online reviewer says:
"Wow! Who would have thought you could get pizza perfection in a town as small as Sewanee, Tennessee? The "cracker-thin" crust might be their claim to fame, but the meat toppings were HUGE, the sauce was seasoned just right, and the service was fantastic. "
For More Information
12569 Sollace M Freeman Hwy
Sewanee , TN 37375
Phone: (931) 598-9880
- University of the South -Sewanee, 0.7 miles away
- Natural Bridge State Natural Area, 2.8 miles away
- Hallelujah Pottery, 3.4 miles away
- Monteagle Winery, 4.6 miles away
- Cumberland Mountain Tunnel, 4.7 miles away
- Best Hiking & Pizza Revised - Created 06/21/2012